T-Shirt Quilts



I think T-Shirt Quilts are such a great idea! My mom has been saving a lot of my sister and I's t-shirts to make these for us. I've seen a few of my friends' in person and they are such cool keepsakes. I'm looking forward to taking my collegiate collection and making a fun one as a memory of my USC experience. Lord knows I have too many t-shirts as it is anyway! 

I really like the t-shirt blankets that have a "theme". For some people it is high school, for some people it is sports, for others it is Greek life, like the one above for Tri Delta! It is cool to see all the different variations of all the shirts but having a common thread of an organization or experience.

Do you have a t-shirt quilt? Does yours have a theme? What does yours look like?

xxKatie

0 comments:

Post a Comment