Sadness....


In September I wrote about Daddy Butch , sharing his story with you, introducing you to his beautiful daughter Summer ....and asking if you would be kind enough to send him a card and/or a dollar to support him in his battle against cancer.

Everyone was wonderfully generous and responded immediately....Butch and his family were so thankful and very moved by everyone's support.

A few weeks ago, it seemed as though things were much better and Butch's cancer appeared to have disappeared.

Then just a week ago, Summer posted that she had flown home to Louisiana and that the cancer had not only come back but that it had spread rapidly.
It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that Butch Bailey passed away yesterday morning.

Summer, I am so sad for you my friend....life is not fair sometimes and I know that you were not ready to lose your Daddy....my thoughts are with you xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment