New Phone for Me! Any BlackBerry Advice?

I'm now officially a BlackBerry girl! I have the fuschia Curve 9330 and I love it already! I snagged this background from the Re-Lilly Group on facebook:
I couldn't decide between Dirty Shirley and some of the more recent prints because they all have the best shade of pink in them that matches the outside of the phone. I am a little lost with BB world, but I'm slowly getting my footing. I was on the phone for awhile the second day I got my BB with Verizon Tech support, so I hope my phone is running properly, but I'm not 100% sure yet. 

Any BlackBerry tips? I'll take ABSOLUTELY anything! I have all of two BBM contacts, and I just learned how to scan other BB's which is too cool. I really like the features so far, and having email at my fingertips is the best upgrade I've ever made. I don't really know how I didn't make this switch faster. Definitely a big fan already, plus how can you resist the color. When we were in the store the salesman was like, "Would you like to see the charcoal color?" and my sister and I looked at each other and in unison told him we were only interested in the pink (naturally)!

I'll take any and all BlackBerry knowledge that any of you have. I'm your BlackBerry sponge!!

xxKatie


0 comments:

Post a Comment