PRODUCT REVIEW: Chanel Poudre Cristalline Loose Powder


Chanel Poudre Cristalline Ultra Fine Translucent Loose Powder ($82.00AUD)★
About: finely milled white loose powder designed to brighten and set makeup. Packaged in a plastic jar with twist lid and powder puff applicator.
Poudre Cristalline was first released in 2009 as a limited edition piece but soon after became a staple product in Chanel's beaute range. Poudre Cristalline is a sheer white face powder which is really sheer but I find that it makes the face appear white / lighter than a necessary and need a fair bit of blending in order to achieve a natural finish. I personally prefer a translucent loose powder or a pressed powder that actually looks natural - otherwise I like to use a face powder that is a similar shade to my skintone. Unfortunately Poudre Cristalline is not worth its retail price - when I worked for the brand I overheard one of Chanel's head makeup artists share her distaste for the product... ooh la la!
Purchased: No - worn many times on counter & used on clients

0 comments:

Post a Comment