PRODUCT REVIEW: Butter LONDON Nail Lacquer

 Butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in "Scoundrel" ($22.00AUD)
Review: Butter LONDON has introduced me to my current favourite Holy Grail shade, "Scoundrel". The lavendar-grape-mauve shade looks pretty in the bottle but the real magic starts when I apply it to my nails. The shade is soooo pretty & I couldn't help but check it out as often as possible!
Not a finger nail polish fan (due to constantly enduring chipped nail polish), "Scoundrel" changed my opinion on nail polishes - while I still wouldn't wear polish on a daily basis, it has certainly motivated me to add more shades to my collection that will excite my senses and inspire me. I find it starts to chip on me after two-three days & that is with a base & top coat to keep it strong. The packaging makes Butter LONDON stand out - it is the only rectangle-shaped bottle I know of of. It looks sleek & professional, and I like the 'lift to open" notice for the beginner, as well as the cute bird logo on the applicator lid.
Purchased: No. Purchase yours from honeyhoney.com.au
Swatch by BeautyliciousLove.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment