PRODUCT REVIEW: Britney Spears Curious Roller Ball and Lip Gloss Duo


Britney Spears Curious Roller Ball and Lip Gloss Duo ($19.00AUD) ★★★★
About: fragrance lip gloss with glitter flecks on one end and fragrance with roller ball applicator on the other, a dual-purpose product.
Review: I purchased Curious Rollerball and Lip Gloss Duo just after its release because I fell head-over-heels with Curious EDP. Believe it or not this took years to use up! Why? Because instead of using it at every opportunity (which I should have done), I treasured it and tried to save it so it lasted! Then by the end I got a little bored with it which is a shame. I think this is a great concept because the roller ball makes application really easy and the smooth, pink glossy lip gloss suits pale skintone like mine. In fact, it would suit virtually all skin tones.
Purchased: Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment