PRODUCT REVIEW: Bobbi Brown Teenage Beauty Book

Bobbi Brown Teenage Beauty: Everything You Need to Look Pretty, Natural, Sexy and Awesome
Bobbi Brown Teenage Beauty Book ($55.00AUD) ★★★
Pages: 224
About: hardcover makeup book designed to educate about teenage beauty and skin care. Written by Bobbi Brown, contains images of makeup styles and cosmetics.
Review: I am obsessed with beauty & makeup books so I purchased Teenage Beauty book on a whim. Sadly for me the makeup was rather plain and boring for my liking - being a makeup artist, I enjoy referring to beauty books for inspiration but with this one I got bored rather quickly. While I am not a teen, I thought the book would contain beauty tips and info that would benefit me none-the-less but it did not. I will still purchase Bobbi Brown's other beauty books because she has a variety of books for all stages of life and makeup abilities, but I must admit I gave this one away.
Purchased: Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment