PRODUCT REVIEW: Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush


Bobbi Brown_ Face Blender Brush

Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush ($70.00AUD) ★★★★½
About: white fluffy brush with thin handle perfect for blending and applying mineral foundation powders, pressed and loose powder, powder blushes, bronzers and highlighters.
Review: I am so in love with this brush that I own two! First of all, let's start with why I love Face Blender Brush so: at first sight I loved the clean, crisp white bristles  (and thought it would be a challenging to keep clean!) Impressively, most of the colour washes out of Face Blender Brush as soon as I start shampooing it. I adore how easy Face Blender Brush makes my life: it blends well, the travel size version is easy to take with you for touch-ups. the brush looks pretty, the quality is excellent, it lasts ages, does not fluff or lose hairs...I could go on and on! Yes, I agree that Face Blender Brush is a bit pricey but I purchase this brush when sold in makeup collections or packs because it works out cost effectively and then also receive makeup products - bonus!!
Purchased: Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment