PRODUCT REVIEW: Bloom Organics Certified Organic Soothing Lip Balm

Bloom Organics Certified Organic Soothing Lip Balm ($14.95AUD) ★★★★★
Size: 15g
About: hydrating, healing and repairing lip balm made from certified organic ingredients, packaged in a brown glass jar with twist lid.
Review: Wow. It was love at first sight with this lip loving balm that coats lip in a clear glossy lip balm which smells citrusy and healthy. The citrus orange scent actually made me want to lick it - but I resisted! Containing goodies such as shea butter, cocoa butter and organic beeswax, Certified Organic Soothing Lip Balm has left my lips feeling SUPER smooth and moisturised. The packaging is really appealing - I love the idea of Bloom's organic range and would LOVE to see and try much more from the new collection because organic products are a way of the future. It is one of the few lip products that I know is good for me (it contains no chemicals) and will not offset chemicals through my body when I lick it. This lip balm is seriously one of the best value for money lip balms on the market right now.
Purchased: No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment