PRODUCT REVIEW: Bloom Colour Card for Lips

Bloom Colour Card for Lips in 'Pink' ($14.95AUD) ★★★
About: compact of six lipstick shades with a mini lip brush for easy application. Packaged in an ultra slimline clear plastic card compact with slide lid feature.
Review: How cool is this little compact! It is so slim and so convenient - you could almost slot it in to your wallet and take it with you everywhere. With six pretty shades (all which suited me) Colour Card for Lips in 'Pink' is a fabulous gift idea and a great product to take with you when you are unsure of what shade you feel like wearing, or when you want to change you lippie shade during the day.
It comes with a mini lip brush applicator that is handy for lipstick application, but I honestly dislike the brush because it does not give a precise application. I prefer a stiff brush with shorter bristles because it gives a more precise application and the brush follows the direction it is being led whereas this brush is not so easily controlled. The shades are pretty and I like them all but I did not like the fact that the compact gets really messy - if the brush was a better quality or if I was to use my fingers instead then I would not leave so much lipstick residue in the compact. I also wish that Colour Card contained a mirror because without a mirror, using the lip brush included, I would have ended up with makeup like The Joker from Batman! So, ideally I would like to see this product packaging reformulated and would be winning to pay more for it.
Purchased: No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment