PRODUCT REVIEW: Biotherm Celluli Laser Intensive Nuit (Night)

Biotherm Celluli Laser Intensive Night ($85.00AUD) ★★★½
Size: 200ml
About: hydrating and firming skin treatment specifically to cellulite prone areas. For evening  use. Packaged in a plastic navy blue bottle with twist lid.
Review: Celluli Laser Intensive Night treatment is a cellulite tracker that reshapes the appearance and affects of cellulite as you sleep. I had a 20ml sample size to trial which lasted three nights so unfortunately my review will not be as conclusive as I would have liked. The product was applied to my legs from ankles to thighs and then I massaged the product in until absorbed. After use my thighs felt firmer but I would really like to try the full size product to gain a better indication of its performance.
Purchased: No - sample trialled from beauty counter

0 comments:

Post a Comment