PRODUCT REVIEW: Benefit Speed Brow


Benefit Speed Brow – Quick-Set Brow Gel ($31.00AUD) ★★★★★
About: gel brow product in tube with mascara wand applicator.
Review: I have stray brows - don't we all! For two years I have been using Benefit’s Speed Brow to keep unruly brows in place … and I am now hooked for life! It is so quick and easy to use, the packaging is convenient enough to keep in the handbag and it does not create a dandruff/clogged appearance of the brows. It is really good value for the price you pay because a little swipe goes a long way. I recommend it to anyone else with stray or furrowing eyebrows to keep them in place and help to frame the brows and I love the packaging too! I will not let my makeup client leave their seat without a slick of Speed Brow.
TIP: Run the brow wand against the direction that brows grow to capture each hair. Then brush the brows back in to shape by following brow direction.
Purchased: Yes - various purchases!

0 comments:

Post a Comment