PRODUCT REVIEW: Benefit Non-Fiction Liquid Foundation

 
Benefit Non-Fiction Liquid Foundation in 'Volume 2' - discontinued ($51.00AUD) ★½
Size: 25ml
About: liquid foundation w/ medium to full coverage. Packaged in a clear glass bottle with twist lid.
Review: Yuck. I found Non Fiction Liquid Foundation to be very greasy on my skin and really did not enjoy wearing it. The liquid texture has a mask-like feel over the skin and does not feel pleasant. It actually made my skin look oily. I found I was constantly touching up my skin and checking to make sure it was not ‘melting off’. Having just taken up a makeup course when I started using Non-Liquid Foundation, I thought perhaps I was applying it wrong or that I needed to learn more about the product but it just was not right for me and seeing it is now discontinued, I firmly believe it needed a lot of perfecting. Non Fiction was so unpleasant that I could not wait to finish using it up and would not use again. Packaged in a glass bottle which needs to be poured to disperse the formula, meaning three things: spillage, breakage and mess. The colour range is really good because Benefit caters to women of all colours.
Purchased: Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment