PRODUCT REVIEW: Benefit Erase Paste Brightening Camouflage Concealer

Benefit Erase Paste Brightening Camouflage Concealer ($47.00AUD) ★★★★½
Size: 4.4g
About: cream concealer that comes in pink plastic jar w/ applicator.
Winner: Best Concealer - 2009 Australian Beauty Awards
Review: This has got to be the BEST concealer I have ever tried! I am seriously considering stocking this in my makeup kit to use on my clients because it covers & hides flaws in nanoseconds! I will admit that I was hesitant to invest in this for my next concealer because I wanted to try another brand out there but the girls at adorebeauty.com.au highly recommended this one and so I took their advice - GLAD I DID!
It is a lovely creamy formula that blends right into the skin, the light shade matches my skintone perfectly and the product lasts all day, keeping my under-eye area free of dark circles and hiding signs of fatigue. I use this to cover my pimples or distinct red marks & it never seems to disappoint.
The packaging is cute, and it is easy to use but the spatula is more of a hindrance than help because it catches the product in its little scooper spoon & I need to dig my nails in to get it out. Overall, I am extremely happy with its overall performance.
Purchased: No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment