PRODUCT REVIEW: Benefit Cha Cha Tint


Benefit Cha Cha Tint ($55.00AUD) ★★★
Size: 12.5ml
About: highly pigmented mango-toned lip and cheek stain that dries fast and is long wearing. Packaged in a pretty coral glass 'nail polish' bottle with brush applicator.
Review: Cha Cha Tint is the newest addition to the 'tint' range and because I am a fan of Posietint and apricot toned blushes I couldn't wait to try it. Disappointedly the colour is too bright and looks artificial on my skin. After a few occasions of unsuccessful blending I decided that it is not for me. Each time I incorporate it in to my makeup routine, my skins looked tired and sallow. This mango/coral shaded bottle is not the actual colour of the tint inside but it gives a fairly good indication what to expect - a bright coral/pink tone with a buildable coverage. If you would like a bright peachy glow then Cha Cha Tint is for you. Be mindful and handle the glass bottle with care.
TIP: Practice makes perfect. Apply the brush to the apples of your cheeks and dab on the desired amount. Gently buff into the skin with your ring fingers. For lips apply the brush directly on the the bottom lip, rub lips together and correct with the tip of the brush once the excess has been removed.
Purchased: No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment