PRODUCT REVIEW: Beautyblender Blendercleanser


Beautyblender Blendercleanser ($27.95AUD) ★★½
Size: 150ml
About: sponge cleanser specifically designed to cleanse Beautyblenders and to remove traces of makeup and stains from the sponge. Can be used to clean makeup brushes. Packaged in a plastic container with flip top lid & pump to release the product.
Review: After falling in love with Beautyblender sponges I wanted to give them the best care possible so I purchased a Blendercleanser to keep them clean. When I received my cleanser parcel, I noticed that Blendercleanser had leaked through the parcel and made a big mess so the distributor was kind enough to post a new one out to me for the inconvenience. Sadly, this was not a one-off occurence because the lids seems to be faulty - they need a flip-top lid that snaps shut because this one is not reliable and leaks when turned on its side or upside down.
I love the cute pump where the Beautyblender sponge is placed to release the product, but find it to be more painful than useful because you need to aim it at the right spot and the cleanser formula is at time not strong enough to remove certain stains from the sponge. So, to save time I ended up resorting to cleaning my Beautyblender sponges with baby shampoo mixed with warm water because it gave me a better result. So, although I love the sponges I would not recommend investing in the Blendercleanser.
Oil and dirt from your face will stay on your applicators if you don’t take a moment to properly clean them. Blendercleanser is a lightly lavender-scented cleanser that’s free of dyes and skin irritants. It’s soothing soy-based, low-suds formula breaks down rapidly, making it earth-friendly and fun to use. Soy has the added benefit of being one of nature’s finest moisturizers, so by all means, clean up with class and do it often.
Purchased: Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment