PRODUCT REVIEW: Be Genki Serenity Face Mist


Be Genki Serenity Face Mist ($26.00AUD) ★★★★★
About: alcohol-free toner. Packaged in brown glass spray bottle.
Review: When this arrived in the mail I was in dire straights and desperate for a new toner/spritz mist. Be Genki Serenity Face Mist is BLISS. The natural ingredients brought me to a new level within myself as it contains the beautiful relaxing scent of Rosewood, Bergamot, Neroli and Rose Otto. It is a terrific face mist to spritz on hot days, to freshen your makeup and for relaxation before going to bed. It has left my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth, my skin has improved just from using it and I have only started a few weeks ago. The value for money is excellent as a little goes such a long way. A few sprays takes you to heaven…and then brings you back to reality.
Purchased: Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment