PRODUCT REVIEW: Bare Escentuals Short-Handle Brush


Bare Escentuals Short-Handle Brush ($40.00AUD) ★★★
About: multi-purpose brush which claims to work as a powder, blusher, bronzer or mineral foundation applicator and is ideal for travelling or storing in hand bag.
Review: I would not purchase the Short-Handle Brush again. Described as a multi-purpose use brush, Short-Handle Brush is disappointing to say the least. The bristles are not tightly packed like I had hoped for so instead of having control over the the brush, the brush takes you for a ride instead making application messy and giving less-than-ordinary results. It took a lot longer to apply makeup and build up product for application. If you are seeking a brush simply for powder application then I would recommend, BUT I know I prefer a multi-purpose brush and it was not the best brush on the market.
Purchased: No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment