Ella Rouge Beauty 4 Day Sale

If you have been reading Pink Diva Beauty lately, then you will have noticed my partnership with Ella Rouge Beauty who just so happen to be my favourite beauty salon and medi spa.You can see my treatment reviews here. Now you too can enjoy the benefits of skin treatments from Ella Rouge thanks to their upcoming four day clearance sale:

































What is it:
  • Save 60% off IPL Hair Reduction
  • Save 50% off Fraxel re:fine
  • Save 30% off Thalgo skincare
Where:
These special offers are only available from your local Ella Rouge Beauty Medi Spa. Click here for salon locations.

When:
Roll up beautettes because these offers are only available from Sunday 26th June to Wednesday 29th June 2011.

My tip: buy a course of six IPL treatments and start seeing instant results... I am hooked!

Which Ella Rouge treatment would you most like to try and why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment